It’s been a while folks, but I’ve got big things in store for you.
Since January I’ve traveled to Seattle and San Diego, sampling the best food, beer, and coffee they had to offer. I’ll be posting about those trips soon. But first, here’s my weekly Trader Joe’s update.
If this is your first time here, you’re in for a treat. This post is part of a weekly series where I highlight the best beers at your friendly neighborhood TJ’s (Folsom Blvd. in Sacramento, California). Whether you’re visiting TJ’s for the first time, or your just looking for something new, this list is for you.
Below you’ll find the top five highest rated beers (according to Beer Advocate) available at TJ’s as of May 29, 2017. I’ve also included the best beers that were recently added to TJ’s shelves. You can find the complete listing of beers here: goo.gl/H7b0wn
Top 5 Beers
1. Ballast Point – Sculpin (97 Points)
2) Unibroue – La Fin du Monde (96 points)
3. Chimay – Grand Reserve (95 Points)
4. Ballast Point – Grapefruit Sculpin (95 Points)
5. (TIE) Stone Brewing – IPA (94 Points) / New Belgium – La Folic (94 Points)
Best New Additions (Not Mentioned Above)
1. Firestone Walker – Fortem (93 Points)
2. Lagunitas – Lucky 13 (91 Points)
3. Track 7 – Left Eye Right Eye (89 Points)